If you own an Android device, chances are you use Google’s services extensively. Managing your Google account settings is essential to ensure your data is safe and secure. Here are six easy ways to access your Google account settings on Android:
- Use the Google app: The Google app is installed by default on most Android devices, making it one of the most universal methods for accessing account settings. Simply open the app and tap on your profile picture in the top right corner. From there, select ‘Manage your Google Account.’
- Use other Google apps: Many of Google’s other apps include a method for accessing your account settings. For example, in Gmail, tap on the three horizontal lines in the top left corner, then scroll down and select ‘Settings.’ From there, select your account and tap ‘Manage your Google Account.’
- Access from the home screen: If you have a Google Pixel device, you can access your account settings directly from the home screen. Simply swipe right on the home screen to access the Google Discover feed, then tap on your profile picture in the top right corner. From there, select ‘Manage your Google Account.’
- Use the system menu: On most Android devices, you can access your Google account settings by navigating to ‘Settings’ > ‘Accounts’ > ‘Google.’
- Use Google Assistant: You can use Google Assistant to access your Google account settings by saying or typing ‘Account settings.’ Alternatively, you can tap on your profile picture in the top right corner of the Google Assistant popup to go directly to your account settings.
- Access from the web: If you prefer to access your account settings from the web, simply go to myaccount.google.com and sign in with your Google account credentials.
Google ensures you can locate your account settings in about every way possible. While you’re in your Google account settings, we recommend setting up two-factor authentication to safeguard your data.