This week, James is joined yet again by friend of the show Immo Landwerth, who shows us how to start sharing code with .NET Standard 2.0 Libraries. He walks us through exactly what .NET Standard Libraries are, how they work, and how to get started with a lot of awesome tips and tricks along the way.
- Documentation: .NET Standard
- Blog: Share More Code with .NET Standard 2.0
- .NET Standard Interactive Version Table
- Find James on: Twitter, GitHub, Blog, and his weekly podcast Merge Conflict.
- Follow @JamesMontemagno
- Never Miss an Episode: Follow @TheXamarinShow
Get latest News, Widgets, Apps and much more straight into your INBOX for free. Just Enter your email address, Verify and join our Newsletter!