This may be off-topic but with the number of folks that are getting the pink slip, I figured I would list a bunch of sites for job seekers.
- Monster, CareerBuilder and HotJobs.
- Meta search sites like Indeed.com and SimplyHired.
- Your local newspapers.
- Your local work force board.
- Recruiters like CIBER, Kforce or Robert Half.
- Mashable, TechCrunch, GigaOm have job listings as do many of your new media website properties in your industry.
- TheLadders is pay for play.
- Dice.com for IT jobs and TelecomCareers.
While job hunting, don't forget to keep networking and keep your hand in things either by donating your time to a non-profit or grabbing some projects or contract work. (Look here for project or contract work: Guru.com, rent-a-coder, eLance, DoMyStuff, Agents of Value, AssistU, iFreelance)
- Related Entries
- IT Folks Chatting About Communications - Dec 09, 2008
- JobVent - Nov 10, 2008
- Invitations Noise - Sep 25, 2008
- How Safe is the Cloud? - Aug 12, 2008
- Dvorak Likes Shrink Wrap - Jul 14, 2008
- More Communications Apps - Jun 27, 2008
- LinkedIn Groups - Jun 20, 2008
- Job Hunting - Jun 16, 2008
- The IT Oil Effect - May 28, 2008
- IP - no the other IP - Apr 07, 2008
Copyright On Rad's Radar?
Get latest News, Widgets, Apps and much more straight into your INBOX for free. Just Enter your email address, Verify and join our Newsletter!