Valentine’s Day is just around the corner, and if you’re still looking for that special someone, don’t worry. There are plenty of dating apps out there that can help you find love before the big day. Here are five apps that we recommend:
- Facebook Dating: With the Facebook Dating feature, you can send likes and messages to people you’re interested in, and once they like you back, you’ll match and start chatting in Dating. Besides the Facebook Dating feature, there are several ways you can find love on the platform easily: these include joining several love, relationship and dating groups/pages on the platform.
- Tinder: One of the most popular dating apps in Nigeria and throughout the world. The app has the potential to connect you with anyone anywhere just by sliding their pictures left or right and having a very catchy profile.
- Olosho: A Nigerian app that is free, fast, and handy messenger where you may choose pictures from the gallery and share your photos with singles, in addition to sending free text messages to single men and women.
- Badoo: A modern dating app founded in 2006, seeks to simplify and improve the dating experience. Users of the app can meet people thanks to several services on Badoo. When users sign up, they choose if they want to meet new people to date, speak with, or just become friends.
- Bumble: Women initiate contact through the app, levelling the playing field and altering the traditional mechanics of dating. Bumble now gives users the confidence to connect with others through online dating, networking, or making friends.
While you explore these options and others to secure your Valentine’s Day dates, we urge you to take safety precautions when meeting up with ‘strangers’, and we hope you have the best Valentine’s day ever!